Lactose Intolerance Testing
Get a lactose intolerance test today
Many people suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), bloating, discomfort, and various other conditions for years without knowing the cause. Statistics show that nearly 70% of individuals are lactose intolerant to some degree. With modern technology, you can get tested with a simple, non-invasive breath test and get results that are more accurate than blood tests.
Our Lactose Breath Test Process
How to Take a Gastro Breath Test
- Schedule your test at one of our MA-based testing centers or purchase a lactose intolerance test kit for home testing.
- Follow all instructions carefully, especially for an at-home lactose intolerance test. Failing to follow instructions for preparation and performing the test may affect accuracy of results.
- The test is a breath test, so it is completely non-invasive.
- Get results the same day, or send in your home test results for analysis by our experts. You will receive results typically within one day from when we receive your test.
- Take control of your health. Get the best-in-class certainty you need so you can take the steps needed to improve your quality of life.
Our Boston Locations
Moving – New Location information Coming Soon!
Our Beverly Locations
900 Cummings Center, Suite 214U, Beverly, MA 01915